Marbone offers a wide range of flush doors. These traditional doors are solid with fill of imported pine wood with an option of hardwood filler as well. These doors are hot pressed using phenol formaldehyde synthetic resin, to build these BWP grade flush doors.
We bond these doors with finest face veneer and any care level, be it single, double or triple can be customized. All the timber used is imported, seasoned and treated to provide the best stingency and performance with heavenly smooth surface for any sort of use.
• Boiling Water
• Weather Resistant
• Termite & Borer resistant
• Can be Painted or polished.
• Seasoned Timber.
• Quick & Easy Availability.
• Heat Insulated
• Anti Cracking & warping.
• Sound Insulated.
• Ready to install
• Easy to clean.
• Long Life
Door : 100 % Pine Flush Door. Double core of 2.5mm each on each side
Glue / Resin (Door) : Phenol Formaldehyde / Urea Formaldehyde / Melamine
• Spruce/ Canadian Hemlock/Pine Seasoned
• Chemically Treated
• 8-12% Moisture Content
Stiles and Rails : 60 mm on all four sides
Filler : 100% Pine
Pressing Temperature : 170 Degree Celcius
Pressing Pressure : 1000 P.S.I.
Foil : Thickness of 0.26mm/0.30mm (Korean)
Glue/Resin (Foil) : Latest- Pidilite (Excessive Stingent and Stable)
Design Depth : 4.5 mm
Design Patten : Step Rout/ Circular/ Pencil
• Length (inches) : 72f75f78,81,84 (Any size can be provided against requirement)
• Width : 26,28,30,32,34,36,38,40,42,44 (Any size can be provided against requirement)
• Thickness : 30mm, 32 mm and 35 mm (Other can be provided as per requirement)