Marbone offers a spread of laminated flush doors. These flush doors are again of the highest standards with 100% pine wood filler, treated and seasoned with double core.
The laminate is bonded on the doors by using latest imported mechanism and machinery so that the laminate stays where it is supposed to.
These laminated doors are finally finished and can be customized with metallic finishes to match any decor.
• Boiling Water
• Weather Resistant
• Termite & Borer resistant
• Can be Painted or polished.
• Seasoned Timber.
• Quick & Easy Availability.
• Heat Insulated
• Anti Cracking & warping.
• Sound Insulated.
• Ready to install
• Easy to clean.
• Negligible Maintenance
Door :100 % Pine Flush Door
Glue/Resin (Door) : Double core of 2.5mm each on each side Phenol Formaldehyde/ Urea Formalde hyde/ Melamine
• Spruce/ Canadian Hemlock/Pine Seasoned
• Chemically Treated
• 8-12% Moisture Content
Stiles and Rails : 60 mm on all four sides
Filler : 100% Pines
Pressing Temperature : 170 Degree Celcius
Pressing Pressure : 1000 P.S.I.
Laminate : Customised
Design : Customised
Laminate Pressing Mode : Machine (Cold Press)
Laminate to Door Glue : Pidilite SWR+
• Length : 72,75,78,81,84 (Any size can be provided against requirement)
• Width : 26,28,30,32,34,36.38,40,42,44 (Any size can be provided against requirement)
• Thickness : 30mm, 32 mm and 35 mm (Other can be provided as per requirement)