Gone are the days of looking for a carpenter and wasting veneer sheets.
Marbone offers a wide range of customized veneer doors synthetic resin, which is pressed hot using phenol formaldehyde.
These doors carry earning, metal and stone effect and are ready to be installed as it is monocoated using German monocoat with mat effect.
Come, customize and create the magic of veneer spread with crystal & metal work on it.
The final finish of these doors is left for the world to comment on.
• Boiling Water
• Weather Resistant
• Termite & Borer resistant
• Can be Painted or polished.
• Seasoned Timber.
• Quick & Easy Availability.
• Heat Insulated
• Anti Cracking & warping.
• Sound Insulated.
• Ready to install
• Easy to clean.
• Long Life
Door : 100 % Pine Flush Door. Double core of 2.5mm each on each side
Glue / Resin (Door) : Phenol Formaldehyde / Urea Formaldehyde / Melamine
• Spruce/ Canadian Hemlock/Pine Seasoned
• Chemically Treated
• 8-12% Moisture Content
Stiles and Rails : 60 mm on all four sides
Filler : 100% Pine
Pressing Temperature : 170 Degree Celcius
Pressing Pressure : 1000 P.S.I.
Foil : Thickness of 0.26mm/0.30mm (Korean)
Glue/Resin (Foil) : Latest- Pidilite (Excessive Stingent and Stable)
Design Depth : 4.5 mm
Design Patten : Step Rout/ Circular/ Pencil
• Length (inches) : 72f75f78,81,84 (Any size can be provided against requirement)
• Width : 26,28,30,32,34,36,38,40,42,44 (Any size can be provided against requirement)
• Thickness : 30mm, 32 mm and 35 mm (Other can be provided as per requirement)