Marbone offers a classical delight with veneer moulded panel doors.
Make it mat finish or high gloss P.U finish both look enduring with the natural wooden veneer effect.
The natural wood lovers end their search with these doors, These doors are made keeping the Indian climatic effect in mind with no requirement of sanding liping or putty.
This classical series are available in classic wood- Walnut, teak, sapeli and wange.
• Boiling Water
• Weather Resistant
• Termite & Borer resistant
• Seasoned Timber,
• Quick & Easy Availability.
• Heat Insulated.
• Anti Cracking & warping.
• Sound Insulated.
• Ready to install
• Easy to clean.
• Embossed & Pressed Veneer.
Door Facin : Moulded densified wood fibre plates having
density of over 1000 Kg/m3 and thickness of
3.2 mm (Tropical Hardwood)
Glue/Resin : Phenol Formaldehyde
• Spruce/ Canadian Hemlock/Pine Seasoned
• Chemically Treated
• 8-12% Moisture Content
Stiles and Rails : 60 mm on all four sides
Filler : Ecolax Board (Pine)
Pressing Temperature : 170 Degree Celcius
Pressing Pressure : 1000 P.S.I.
• Length : 1778 mm to 2134 mm (70-84 inches)
• Width : 610 mm to 1016 mm (24-40 inches); Width upto 1066 mm (42 inches) is available in selected designs
• Thickness : 32 mm and 35 mm (Other can be provided as per requirement)